machine knitting midgauge standard bulky machknit knit machine-knit patterns

Monday, March 4, 2013

More Machine Knit Tiny Teds

You can check my previous blog post on how to make these cuties.  I seemed to get a little better at making them, i.e. better proportions,  as time went on.  Rather than knitting ears on the machine, I used the same technique to 'soft sculp' the ears by hand sewing the corners of the head.  If you know a charity that gives to little babies, this is a nice project.  After doing 12 of them, I had to move on, but maybe I'll make more later. (Check out the Feb. 8 blog post for directions.)

4 comments:

Slisen said...

Cute, cute, cute! And bless you for doing so much for charities.

Elaine From The Grand Cities of Dakota said...

Hi, Mar!

I'm having trouble finding the original post with the patterns.

TIA

Elaine Ramstad

Mar said...

Hi Elaine, Nice to hear from you. Hope you are surviving the pandemic in good shape. The directions are in the Feb. 2013 post. Super easy and nice to use up yarn. Because babies suck on everything, I sew most of these things now. But for an older child, these are good pocket pals.
Mar

Mar said...

Elaine, try this:

https://marzipanknits.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2013-02-21T12:43:00-06:00&max-results=7&reverse-paginate=true&start=29&by-date=false