machine knitting midgauge standard bulky machknit knit machine-knit patterns

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Knitwords 53 is out!


Now that the latest issue is in the mail, I thought I could post a picture of my contributions. Due to space restrictions, they ended up as black and white, not as appealing I'm thinking. I really had fun making these scarves and the shawl. Dying the yarn is half the fun. Now I also get to add these seven to my knit total. Miles and miles of yarn!

I really like a lot of the sweaters in this issue. Nancy Roberts' cover sweater and Alice Tang's shrug are my personal favorites, but there is a lot to choose from. Hope you are a subscriber---you won't be disappointed. Check out the issue at http://knitwords.com/

3 comments:

Alice Tang said...

Thanks so much for the compliment (Alice Tang). Nancy and I both belong to the MKGSFA and we had our meeting today unfortunately we didn't get our issues yet. I go mine after I came home. Another plug, my designs will be in the issue 54 and another future issue also.

Mar said...

Can't wait to see them. You both are so talented!

Bella said...

They do look so much better and enticing in colour!
Some great "Christmas Gift" projects there, thank you :D